zoella tutti frutti range



Zoella tutti fruity range. 

Last summer zoella released a added line to her forever growing empire. This definitely seemed to be more summery and bright. If you saw my what I got for my birthday then you'll know that I received the body scrub and body lotion for my birthday. So I thought that I would do a round up of what I think of the range. One of my favourite product's is the body spray. It just remind's me of summer and this is definitely what you need this time of the year when all it does it rains!! The body spray and all the range is available from superdrug. The body spray retails for £8 which is incredibly good value. 
 
The body scrub is the right amount between actually doing something for your skin but not being to harsh that it makes your skin red raw. I think that's why scrubbing me softly is the perfect description of this product and also it smells amazing.  This product retails for £7.00 for a 280g tub. 


And my last product is probably my favourite which is her body lotion candy cream which is £5.00. This is quite an usual product as it does have some beads within the lotion that burst that almost gives some extra moisture. 






I would recommend this to anyone who wants summer to come sooner!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips