Nivea express hydration primer



Whilst shopping the other day I came across a new product from nivea and it's the express hydration primer. This really appealed to me as I use nivea as part of my everyday skin care routine, if you want to know what products I'm using go check out my updated skin care routine.
If you find that your foundation isn't lasting all day but hate having dry skin from using a primer. Then I would really recommend this. It keeps my foundation on for 12 hours and I don't feel my skin is tight and dry. I put this on after my moisturiser, leave it for a minute and then go back and put my foundation. If you also light that slight glow on your skin then this is really effective. It just makes you look heathy and fresh. 

There are two types of this product one for normal skin which is the one that I have and the other one is for dry and sensitive skin. This product's retails for £4.99 for 50ml. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips