Happy new Year Project Pan 2018!

So it's been a while since I posted on here, life has kind of been totally different in 2017 and I lost the swing of posting every week. However new year new start! I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and has settled down into the swing of 2018.

2017 I learnt so much about using what you have and not just buying every new product that comes out. I also learnt that actually using up what you have is really hard as if you have a big collection then it can take literally years to use.

So I have decided to have a few products that I'm going to try and use up that will hopefully either have more of a dent in or be totally gone.

Starting off with base products I don't actually have many foundation and things because with I realised that I don't need 20 foundations as they take a couple of months to go through and they go off in a few months. So I have two foundations that I want to get through, the first one is the lasting finish Rimmel lasting finish in classic ivory. This is a easy everyday foundation and I like that it's got an easy applicator so it's quick in the morning. Hopefully this will done by the end of February.


The primer that I want to use as it needs to be used up this is year is the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer. This is going to be quite a hard product to finish as it basically full but will everyday use I should get there.



For powder I'm very lucky in the sense that don't have very oily skin so I just need foundation to set my foundation so it lasts's all day. I have chosen the NYX finishing powder as it's and not too heavy I would mark up where I am but it will get everywhere if I do. 















I so many palettes that I switch them up all the time but then find that I actually don't use any of them up. So I have decided for the first few months of this year that I will use the Stila Eyes are the window  Soul palette. I have already hit pan in the shade kitten, which is quite helpful to see as I can prove to myself that I can make progress. 


 The hardest thing that I find to use its blush, this is because I switch up so often and the ones that I have still look like that haven't been used however I plan to buy quite a few this year so I need to at least try and make more use of the ones I have. I have the Bourjois blusher in Ashes of Roses. This is quite a easy blush to wear everyday and it get it a little old in age.





I only have a few bronzer's as I don't see the point of have tons they don't have different effects on me. The one I have chosen is the NYX Matte bronzer in Light this is perfect for my skin tone and easy to all year. 




Finally for lips I only have two lipsticks and I find lipsticks again very hard to go through and I don't want unrealistic challenges. The first one is MAC syrup this is one of my favourite lipsticks and it's pretty new so I want to use it up before it goes off. The other one is one that I want to wear on a day to day basis is the Make-up Revolution lipstick in a nude shade is this should be easier to wear than a bright colour. 





This is wear I'm staring and I want to make it a rolling project pan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips