Favourites for 2017

I hope you have all have a great start to 2018. I do realised that I'm a little late to the party for doing these favourites, however this first two weeks of this have been very busy for me so I've only got round to doing it now!



I have two eyeshadow palettes that I've loved and basically exclusively only using these this year. The first one you may have seen a couple of months ago and I'm actually trying to use this up. This is the Stila eyes are the window Mind palette. This is such an easy everyday palette as it has everything you need for a quick eye look. 


The other one will be no surprise if you been a follower of my blog last year. This is the Too faced Chocolate bon bons palette. The shade in this are amazing and so easy to blend. Unfortunately yesterday the lid came over so I will continue to use it, however I will probably repurchase it later in the year and I really do love it. 


Last year my best friend treated my to a new perfume which is so lovely, I choose the Marc Jacobs Decadence and I'm still loving it. I sometimes find perfumes either too strong and give you a headache or the complete opposite that it doesn't do anything at all. However the scent is just right and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. 






For powder I never thought I would be a fan of a lose powder as I always thought they would be too messy and not the worth the hassle. However the NYX HD finishing powder in translucent gives me such a airbrush finish and last's all day. I would absolutely recommend this if you don't have super oily skin but still want your makeup to lasts all day. 







I always had such a struggle with finding a good everyday foundation as I have quite pale skin and don't want to look orange. I discovered this Rimmel Lasting finish breathable foundation and am so glad I did. It's so easy to apply as it has a wand that you can apply straight onto your face. I know some people won't like this but I just find it so easy when I'm in  a hurry in the morning to get ready. 




My two lips favourites would again be no surprise if you a follower of my blog. This first one is MAC lipstick in syrup, I have repurchase it this year as I found it was a bit old. Still love the colour and it's the perfect easy lipstick for everyday or to pair with a smokey eye. 



My other favourite is the Clarins lip perfector in 07 I love this dusty rose colour for everyday. These types of product are great for just throwing in your bag when you're in a hurry. 





My last favourite is something that I've loved for a few years now this is the L'oreal Elvive detangling spray. I used this every time I wash my hair and it's so great for easy brushing and drying your hair. 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE LOVED THIS YEAR IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips