Top 3 concealer's



Top 3 concealer's

I think concealer is something that people get confused about, what shade to pick and where to put it. This is because there two types of concealer's one that is meant to be use for spot and blemishes, which most people know about and then there is also highlighting concealer's which are used to add light to your face but still concealer's light blemishes and small blemishes within those area's. 

The most famous highlighting conceal is the YSL Touche Eclat which is even through is good it's pretty pricey at £25.00. So I was in boots a while ago and saw that Barry M have tried to do a high street alternative. This is the flawless light reflector concealer, the only thing I would say about this is that it claims to be total in perfection cover. This is I don't really agree with, this is because it's very light and very brightening so it's great under the eyes but not for spots. You can pick this up from boots and superdrug for £4.49. 






My second one will probably come with no surprise to my regular readers and if you saw my previous post. This is the collection lasting perfection concealer. I absolutely love this and it's great for those days when you don't have time to do the whole foundation routine but still want coverage I just pop this on and blend it out and I'm good to go. This you can also get from boots and superdrug for £3.99 which is so cheap for what it does. 

My final one is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and I find that this is a good mixture of the previous two. This is because it does have good coverage for spots and blemishes but at the same time it's light enough to put under your eyes. This you can also get from boots and superdrug also supermarket's for £5.99 so yes it's the most expensive one of the 3 but it does do a bit of both of the previous ones. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

top 5 nude lips