My daily/weekly skincare routine



my daily/ weekly skincare routine


For today's post I thought that I would explain my skincare routine and what product's work for me. As just a warning everyone is different and therefore has different needs, so just because these product's work for me doesn't mean that they will for you. A brief description is that it's quite normal however it does get quite dry throughout the cooler months. 

So my first step is taking my make-up and for this I like to use the Garnier Micellar cleansing water. This product removes make-up so easily and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I have recently done a post about the difference between Micellar water and face wipes so if you want to find  out on more have a look through my blog. 




My next step is Cleanser, at the moment I am using the vitamin E cream cleanser from the body shop. I really like this, It's actually my second bottle of this because I have seen a difference in my skin when using it. The only thing that may put people of this product is the scent, it does have quite a strong suncream smell. However if you can get past that then it's really good. I use this as my second cleanse as it's not suitable for the eye area. 


For my daytime Moisturiser I used Simple kind to skin purifying lotion. This cream is so nice to put on before make-up because it doesn't feel to wet on the skin but it definitely adds moisture to skin. 

 For night-time I have been using the Body Shop vitamin E (same as the cleanser) night cream. I really light this because it's not to heavy on the skin that your hair is stuck to it, but it definitely feels like you are putting some something good on your skin to nourish it. 

If I feel that my skin some extra TLC then I will use a scrub and the one that I'm using at the moment is the clean and clear, clear and soothe daily scrub. Now there's only one thing that bugs me about the product and that's the name, the fact that it's called a daily scrub is misleading. I find that clean and clear is one of those brands that a lot of young teens use when they are just getting into the whole skin care routine. So if I pick this up for the first time not knowing anything about skincare and used this everyday then yes my skin would be clear but after a while it might actually irritate it. The thing with these scrubs is that they are designed to really get into your skin and get right of spots. I would use this two or three times a week and then the rest of the tie use a cleanser. 



Now the one thing I do suck at is eye-cream I always forget to do it even through I do wear glasses and I probably do need it. Now eye-cream most people think are just for anti-ageing but that's not true at all. The skin around your eye is more delicate than the rest of your face and therefore needs something softer to treat it. That's why using a eye-cream is so beneficial for all ages. 


Every so often I like to use a face mask as part of my skincare routine. The one that I am using at the moment is the body shop warming mineral mask. This is so good because it does exactly what it says on the tube. What I like to do is squeeze a fair amount onto my hand and then rub into between my fingers to really get it warm before putting it on my face. I leave it for about 10 minutes and then use a flannel to remove it. This just leaves my skin feeling so nourish and clean. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips