September Favourites



september Favourites 


So it'scoming to the end of another month and it's time to my favourites. I actually can't believe how FAST september has gone, but it's means that we are closer to christmas. Leave a comment below if you are excited about christmas!! Anyway back to my favourites this month I have been using some different products and if you are regular reader of my blog then I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself but the products I blog about are the products that I am actually using. 

So my first products is the cleanser that I have been using these past few months and it's the body shop vitamin E cream cleanser. I have been having some really bad breakouts this month and this cleanser has just really helped because it's not a miracle worker and is going to clear it up over night but if you continue to use it twice a day then it will help to clear breakout's. I also used the matching night cream which is quite thick but I tend to use it like a mask to put quite a thick layer on and it just sinks in it's AMAZING!! 



My favourite foundation this month is the boujois heathy mix serum and I love it. I have been using this most days with the real techniques expert face brush and I find it's so light and doesn't weigh down your skin but at the same time it does give you coverage. 





















TV wise I have been loving New girl which is on E4 and it's about a group of young adults living in LA and I would really recommend this to anyone who like those sitcom's that are a bit like the big bang theory but without the SMART STUFF. 


I KNOW I KEEP SAYING BUT PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW LETTING ME KNOW YOUR FAVOURITES PRODUCTS OF THE MONTH AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips