My Top 5 Palettes

My top 5 Palettes!!






NO.1 Collection Eyes uncovered nude palette- I really love this product and I have done a whole review of this so make sure to check my blog if you want more info.
Urban Decay Naked 2- If you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll know that I have really got into urban decay shadow. Yes I know they are more expensive than most eyeshadow's but they are worth it!! This product retails for £38.00 so yes it is expensive but urban decay is more of a premium brand and in my opinion it's so worth it.


Before I bought the naked 2 I first purchase the naked basics which I absolutely love. It's so easy to through in your make-up bag and has the perfect shades to go from a very neutral eye to quite smoky as you can the black as a blending shade or a liner want a softer look. I really love this and it's my number 1 palette for travelling. This product retails for £23.00 but the pigmentation you get it's so worth it.

Maybelline the nudes came out this summer and it's so good! It has the perfect amount of matte's and shimmer's s you can use this for all kinds of looks. If you can't tell so far I love my neutral's because I feel they look the best on me. This product retails for £9.99 so yes it's more expensive
than most drugstore/highstreet palettes
but it's so worth it because the range of colours/finishes
that you get you can do so many looks with.






make up revolution essential shimmer's- I have been using for this ages and I just love it has great pigmentation although it's not as good as the urban decay shadow but this is £4 so for the products it's amazing I definitely prefer this to the sleek products.












 Finally my last palette is the all about the eyes from collection. I do have a few of these and this one collection have collaborated with little mix to create this palette. However putting the name aside you should name judge a book by it's cover because I really like this for days when you want something on your eyes but not to dark. This product retails for £3-£4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips