EMPTIES 1


EMPTIES 1



Nivea cleansing wipes travel pack- I really like these wipes as a standard pack but the travel pack just dried up really quick so that was pretty annoying. I would however recommend the full pack because they are gentle but still take of your make up.




simple refreshing facial wash gel- I really like what this does to my skin but it's so basic so I found it really hard to use up as I found it pretty boring. However it does do what it says on the tin but I probably won't repurchased.


Soap and glory sugar crush body scrub- I really love the scent of this it's very refreshing and harsh but no harsh on the skin that it's becomes irritate. The great thing about this scrub is that the scent lingers and just makes you feel really refreshed. I would repurchase and I do have a back up of this.

Nivea stress protect anti-perspirant I really like this the scent of this whether it did actually give extra protection for stressful situations I not sure but it's ok. I tend to buy deodorant when it's on offer so I may buy this one again.

Sure anti- perspirant compressed- I really like the idea of these because it's so easy to throw these in your bag and have them on the go. I really like the scent of this very floral.
Garnier Micellar cleansing water- this is actually my second bottle of this. I really love this stuff because it takes your make-up off so effortlessly and doesn't sting your eyes at all. I would repurchase this.  


 L'oreal Elvive Fibrology shampoo- This is meant to help thicken your hair and it don't think it does it to the extend that they are advertising it to be. However what I would say is it definitely give your nutrients so that it may feel thicker.
Ted Baker body wash- this is a travel size that I took on holiday with me. It's ok smells quite nice but I found that once it got out of the shower you couldn't smell it anymore.












SO THAT'S ALL THE PRODUCTS THAT I'VE USED UP IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF DOING EMPTIES THIS WAY. THEY WON'T BE EVERY MONTH AS I DON'T GO THROUGH PRODUCTS THAT QUICK BUT WHEN I HAVE A COLLECTION I WILL DO ANOTHER POST.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips