Diesel Loverdose Tattoo perfume



Diesel Loverdose Tattoo Perfume

Earlier in the year I was looking for a higher end perfume that suits me but also lasts. So after doing much research and testing out perfume using samples which I would recommend everybody doing If you're looking for a new perfume. They usually have the sample by the till if not just asked and I'm sure the sales assistant will be happy to help you. Anyway I really loved the sample and decided to get the full bottle. The thing I have loved about this perfume which a lot of other perfume's don't do is it lasts. I find that a lot of perfume smell lovely when you first put them on but after a while there either not as strong or gone completely. 

The perfume is quite a strong mix of floral and woody, so it's suitable for a lot of people. I don't really like quite strong floral fragrance such as rose and I feel it can be quite overwhelming but this is quite a muted blend of the two. I love wearing this to events because it lasts really well. The perfume retails for between around £30- £40 depending on where you get it from. So yes it's definitely more expensive than some celebrity fragrance's but not as expensive as some designer brands.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips