top 5 nude lips


Top 5 nude/ neutral lips





 My first one is probably the most expensive of my five and it's the Clarins instant lip perfector. This product is kind of light a natural gloss which a slight colour. The scent of this product is just amazing it smells like vanilla and I just love it!! Like I said before it's the most expensive one at £18.00.

















My next one is from maybelline and if you saw my post earlier in the week then you may have already seen this but this is probably the most bold colour of the five but still very wearable. This is the maybelline colour sensational in petal pink. I really like this colour because it's not quite matte but it so nearly is.









My third one is from rimmel and it's called nude pink. Shade name wise I think that this is quite disappointing as a nude pink I think of being a your lips but better, however this lipstick has quite a orangery undertone. The finish of this lipstick is quite glittery and glossy so if you don't like that then this may not be for you. 









My next one is actually the only Matte formulation in the post and it's the Revlon matte balm in elusive and I really like the formulation of these because they have a matte finish but because they have that element of a balm they are not drying on the lips.  Also they have a good amount of pigment but even through they are a stain they are still really easy to remove .
















AND FINALLY MY FAVOURITE!! This is the only MAC I have and it's in the shade syrup which is a quite deep neutral and it's a luster finish which means it's slightly shimmery which I love I really love this lipstick and think that yes MAC are expensive but they are so worth it.
 


                  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's