Travel size try out's


Travel Size Try-out's


So recently I went away for a week and if you saw my travel toiletries then you will now that I took a lot of mini's away so that I had everything I needed. Following this I thought that I would do a mini review of each of them and say whether or not I would a full size of the product. 


Sure mini deodorant in cotton fresh. It's does the job and the scent is very fresh and not overpowering so you can still wear perfume with this. It's OK I would repurchase this and I actually a compressed size of this that I use on a day to day basis. 



Aussie Miracle Moist, I love Aussie and have done for years. These products made my hair feel so fresh and light. I would repurchase this in the full size as well. 



Ted baker body wash. I had this left over from other trip so I have actually used this up (expect an empties soon!) I really like this as a body wash the only downer is that the scent doesn't really last that long but it's OK as body washes go. 


Soap and glory THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER, I love this I actually have a full size of this on my shelf at home that I use regularly so I knew that this would go for my skin and not become irritate. 

 Ted Baker butterfly body spray, I have loved the ted baker body spray's for years and this is so convenient because it's travel size so I can have it in my handbag to freshen up throughout the day. 
 Venus Snap Razor, I really love this for travel for many reasons one it's small so it doesn't take to much room in your bag, two it's come in it's own case so you don't have to worry about what could be spilling on it and also the are holes on the body so if you use this in the shower then the water is able to drain so you don't have to worry about it going mouldy if you need to pack it away after using it. 
I have a full size of this product so I knew that it wouldn't react badly with my skin. The wash is very light but does the job.

 The only thing I would say about these is that I felt that they weren't really wet enough to get all my makeup so I ended up rubbing my eyes quite hard to get any makeup off which then lead to red eyes.


I have already done a separate review on the Charles Worthington salon at home takeaway's line. Which is the post below this one. 


Colgate total advance clean toothpaste. Again it's one of those products that do the job cleans your teeth.

Urban decay primer samples are amazing I received these with my Urban Decay naked 2 which I have also done a review on, I really like these I have only used the original sachet but I definitely noticed a difference in the lasting time of my eyeshadow and will be using another one of these in a couple of weeks for a wedding!


Soap and glory Scrub of your life, these is a really nice scrub I really don't like those scrub that are too harsh but this was just right it felt like I was doing something but wasn't going to damaged my skin whilst doing so. I would consider being a full size of this products once I use up all the other scrubs I have. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips