Soap and glory lip laquer -disappointing!!


Soap and glory sexy mother pucker lip laquer.



I usually really really love Soap and Glory products but like with any brand I normally come across (bar exceptions) there are products that don't quite make the bench mark and this is one of them. I just found this to be really thick and felt heavy on the lips. Also when I swatched it for this post I felt it was super sticky and just didn't feel nice. Now I know that lip glosses should have an aspect of stickiness to them but this just felt like I was putting PVA glue on my lips it was horrible. I really wouldn't recommend this product even if you like lip lacquers. If you are in interest of this kind of products then the apocalips from rimmel are so much better than these (If you are reading this and you like in the states then they are called the show-off's.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips