Things that I bought because of youtube/ blogs


Things that I bought because of youtube/blogs 

Within the the beauty online community certain products get hyped up too the point where you feel that you need it more than anything. I have been suck in to buy these products on more than one occasions, so I thought that I would run through these products and tell you whether they're good or bad and also wheather they are worth the hype the get online. 

My first is going to be no surprise to anyone who has watched any beauty video because basically everyone has talk about it at some point and it's the collection lasting perfection concealer. I first heard about this product from Zoella (who you've probably heard of either from her youtube channel or her beauty range) and then I heard Missbudgetbeauty mentioning it in. So I thought that I just needed as it was amazing. Since buying I think that yes it does have coverage, I totally love and best of all it's £3.99 which is amazing.



My next product is the sleek palette's, which at the time I really love and enjoyed using as the shadow's are so easy to blend and really pigmented. However since then I have kind of forgotten about because of purchasing other palette's such as urban decay and collection. I think that these kind of products are really good for a beginner as they have just the right amount of shadow to create a good daytime look but also to have the option of smoking it up for a evening look. I think that the value is also amazing at just £8 for 12 shadow's and a big mirror. I would still use mine and may put it in my daily makeup bag from now on. 




Real Techniques are mention so much on youtube and blogs and they totally deserve it. They have been created by Sam and Nic chapman which are make-up artist's. I absolutely love these brushes I use them everyday, so easy to use and bonus easy to clean as well.

Garnier Micellar cleansing water before using this I use what most people use before they discover how to properly remove make-up I used make-up wipes. Since discovering this I can see a real difference in my skin because you can feel when your skin is clean. I would definitely recommend this and if you're struggling for skin tips then search for Caroline Hirons on youtube and she has a blog. She is like a skincare genius of the beauty world so if you are stuck then go check her out!! 








LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT BECAUSE OF YOUTUBE AND BLOGS!! 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips