Brand focus makeup look- Maybelline



Brand Focus make-up look- Maybelline

So whilst planning out the posts that I want to do this week I thought that I would do a series of blog posts that focus on particular brand. This week I'm going to start with Maybelline. I have loved this brand for ages and I realised that I could do a whole make-up look. 

So starting with base I'm going to use that Fit me foundation and concealer. I love this range because it looks so natural and it's light weight so perfect for people who want coverage but don't want that heavy foundation feeling. I have the shade 115/ ivory which is so perfect for me and I am very pale. I also used the corresponding concealer which I used both under my eyes and on blemishes. This feels the same as the foundation so very light but still has coverage I do sometimes use this on it's own because like I said it has coverage but not to much so if you are in a hurry but want some coverage then this is really good for those situation's. For powder I'm using the Matte Maker powder, I don't always use powder because I don't particularly oily skin but this is quite light and I really like it. 




 For contour and highlight I am using thew master sculpt which came out earlier in the year. I really love this because the contour isn't to dark so it does give a little bit of something, however if you are pale like me then you can still sculpt your face without looking like a baboon!!
 For blush I used the dream touch blush, which you really pigmented so you need to be very careful when applying it but it does give you a nice rosy glow to the cheeks.

For eyeliner I used linrefine which is a Kajal pencil I generally don't used a pencil to line my eyes I prefer a eyeshadow to line my eyes as it creates a softer look.



For mascara I am using one of my favourite mascara's at the moment and for a while now. It's the maybelline lash sensational lash multiplying mascara. I absolutely love this stuff for two reasons. One it makes your lashes super long and two it stays for ages.

For eyeshadow I have the colour tattoo in on and on bronze which is such a beautiful bronzey metallic colour. I absolutely love it!!
 finally the lips!!! I have used for this look the colour sensational in 168 which is petal pink. This is a really pretty neon pink. When you apply it also feels quite matte so if you don't like full on matte lips but want that kind of effect then try these they are really really good.






















LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THESE FORMAT AND I WILL POSSIBLY DO SOME MORE OF THESE OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips