Charles Worthington salon at home take away's



Charles Worthington Salon at home takeaway's set

So if you have been reading my blog you'll know that I have just been on holiday. When I go on holiday I like to take everything travel size that I possibly can because that way I can take everything I need without weighing my bag down too much. I love Charles Worthington because they feel like salon standard products but you can get them from boots for a little more than the average shampoo and conditioner price. I can't actually find the price for the travel size products but the full size of both these products are £5.99 each.

The reason why I love these products is they clean my hair my hair really well but they don't weigh it down. These products also feel like salon quality products without the price down. I would definitely consider purchasing the full size of these products once I have finish all my other shampoo's and conditioner as I have a few on the go.

I also picked up the strength and repair heat defence which I used while styling my hair. I really like this because it doesn't make your hair to wet if you have already dried it and are using straighteners or curlers. I also find that it does give some shine to your as well. The price of the full size is £6.99 which is very good as I find it takes me absolutely ages to use this kind of product up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips