blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set


Soap and glory mini gift set's

Every year soap and glory come out with some amazing christmas that you definitely get your money's worth. This is actually last year bag but I have put in the bag the product's that You get in the set for this year. I personally love these set's because they are so easy to travel with and because they are so small you can take everything you need with you. The set this year is called bright and bubbly and it comes in a box, which personally I prefer the bag as you can also used for travelling. The set retails for £10 which I think is amazing value as you get 4 products and a shower flower thing (what are they called?). Within the set is the clean on me shower cream/gel which is really moisturising and it has the classic soap and glory scent.  Glad hair day which is their shampoo, I haven't actually tried this but it's the perfect size to take away with you. Heel genius is absolutely amazing if you have dry feet, what I do is put a thick layer of this on my feet and then put socks on before I go to bed and it's just gives the softest feet. The final product you get is the righteous butter body which I absolutely love and have the full sizer in my bathroom.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips