blogmas day 18 empties 3



empties 3


It has been a while since I last wrote a empties post and since then my bag that I keep to put them in has got quite full. 


My first product/ s that I have used up is the Pantene smooth and sleek shampoo and conditioner. I really like these because they kept my hair is really good condition and very soft. 


My next one will be no surprise as you will know if you read my blog regularly then I am a huge fan of the body shop body butter. This is the raspberry one, I love these so much they are so moisturising and the thing will these is that the scent stays as well.  


This is the dove body oil and I haven't actually finished this but I have this for over a year and the bottle has become quite sticky and not nice to use. I really like this because it's so quick to moisturise and just make you feel pampered as well even if you don't have a lot of time. 



This is the first perfume I have ever used up and it's the next flower's EDT. This I received as a gift a couple of years a go and as the name would suggest is very floral. I really liked to use this for travel as it's a small bottle so it's not going to take up a lot of space.  



This is a pretty standard product for a empties and it's the sure brightness bouquet deodorant. This was ok it did the job and was cheap!! 


Finally my last one is the body shop vitamin E cream cleanser. It was only going to be a matter of time before I finished it as I loved it so much. 



LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOVING AND HAVE MAYBE FINISHED THEN LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips