blogmas day 4!! alternative's to the christmas red lip



blogmas day 4 alternative to the christmas red lip 

This time of year is the time for the red lip to get in the festive mood.However because of my skin tone I sometimes feel that a tomato red can make me look cheap so here is my favourites I like to use in place of these. 





Maybelline Colour sensational lipstick in petal pink is quite a light almost neon pink. 




Maybelline colour sensational matte lipsticks in rose blush and magnetic magenta. I love both these are they are quite dark so great for this time of year. 


And finally revlon ultra hd lipstick in hydragena is a bold pink but also moisturising so great for this time of year. 

IF YOU'RE LIKE ME AND DON'T SUIT A VERY BOLD RED LIP THEN THEY ARE SOME MANY ALTERNATIVE PINK SHADE TO CHOOSE THAT STILL GIVE THAT IMPACT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips