lasting finish concealer rimmel day test


Rimmel lasting finish concealer day test

So yesterday I did a day test for the rimmel lasting finish concealer. It claims to last for 16hr now I won't have it on for 16hr I will probably have it on for about 8 so we will see if it last's. 

I apply it this morning at 10:30 and am doing my first check 4'hrs later. It seems to have stayed put which I'm quite impressed with and hasn't felt uncomfortable either. So at the moment it seems to be working well. 


After 4 hr's the coverage seems to have gone down and my face appears to be more shiny than it was. I don't think this is going to last another 6hrs. Will check back in two hours




It's now 4pm and it's has pretty much all gone so it does lasts but not as long as it claims too. However I think is a good concealer for christmas party as it does have good coverage. I would recommend it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips