blogmas day 23 What I will be carrying around with me this christmas



What I will be carrying around with me this christmas

I don't know about you but christmas is the time for visiting the people who we love and may not have seen for a while. So this to me means that I have to make sure that I have everything I could possibly need when I'm out and about. 

The bag that I keep in it is from and comes in a set of 3, this is the smallest one and it's perfect for handbag's.






 My first is a body spray and this is the ted baker butterfly scent which is really nice and very handy that it's in a travel size.



 If you get on a lot of public transport like I do then this is a necessity. This is a carex strawberry laces scent antibacterial gel.




 My next two I always have but don't always use and it's wet wipes and tissues. The thing about these two product's is that you never know when you're going to need it, but if you don't carry them then you're going to need them.


A compact mirror I always like too have because if i'm out all day or at family event's and need to top up my maker-up then this is so useful. 












My bobbly hat I obviously only have this time of year. However the weather the moment is England is so unpredictable so I like to carry a hat just in case.  









 I have two lip product's my bag at the moment which I'm loving throwing when I'm out and about. Both of them are quite neutral so easy to apply when on the go. The first one is one of my favourite lip product of all time and it's the clarins instant lip perfect which is a gloss/ balm with a tiny bit of pigment.

My other lip product that I have is the NYX butter gloss in eclair which a nude gloss. 

Finally I like to keep a mini deodorant in bag. This is because I do a lot of walking so I use this if I'm walking to meet a friend














SO THAT'S EVERYTHING MAKE SURE YOU CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR MY LAST BLOGMAS FOR 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips