blogmas day 11 my top make-up product's for the smokey eye



My top make-up product's for a smokey eye

When it come's to a smokey eye it can be a bit daunting to achieve as it can go wrong. However I have found that some product's make it so easy to achieve this. 

My first on is the maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze. This is such a easy product to apply and blend. Also it looks like you have done so much more work than you actually have. 



My next one is a palette and it's the urban decay naked 2, now I bought this back in the summer and it's so worth it. The are so easy to blend and you can also control how much smokiness you want. 

If you are not in the budget for the urban decay then make-up revolution do a amazing alternative for just £4!!



For eyeliner I absolutely love the maybelline finerliner eye-line. It's so soft and easy to apply. 

The other one is the rimmel scandal-eyes eyeliner in nude and this great for brightening your eyes especially when you adding a lot of darkness to you eyes. 

and my final one is the maybelline lash sensational which just makes my lashes so much longer than they actually are. 

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR BLOGMAS DAY 12 (HALF-WAY ALREADY!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips