blogmas day 2!! christmas beauty gifts £5-£20



Blogmas day 2!! christmas beauty gifts £5-£20 boots


So it's that time of year when we all start to panic about what we are going to buy our loved ones for christmas. So I'm going to start a series of the best of beauty buys within different price ranges. 

Before we get into these none of these products I actually own I am only to doing this for research reasons and to help you guys. I am also not getting paid for this post. 

So my first couple is from soap and glory. In my opinion I feel that soap and glory do  some of the best gifts for bath and body on the high street. This year that do have some different sets which I am going to run through. 

I have one bath set and one make-up set. The bath set that I have chosen is Bright and Bubbly which retails for £10. Within the set there is mini versions of The righteous butter, scrub of your life, hand food, clean on me and a shower flower thing (does anyone know what this is called if you do then please leave it in the comments below!!) 


from google images. 




My make-up one would be perfect as a stocking filler or as a secret santa gift and it's the kissmas cracker which contains one of there sexy mother pucker lip glosses. This retails for £6 so a perfect little gift for a make-up lover. 

from google images 


Topshop have also released some very quite little stocking fillers for any beauty lover. The christmas lip bullet pyramid comes in three colours,  which are get me bodied, joyride and motel. These retails for £5.00 each and I would love to receive these in my stocking this year or you could even if you are a real beauty addict hang these on your christmas tree. 


Topshop have also released a christmas mascara and waterproof mascara duo set which is perfect for any new year's parties you may be going to. This set retails for £12.00

If you are a candle lover then the sanctuary spa which is avaliable at boots have released liminated edition packaging for their signature candle and their black rose and cassius candle. I think this is a great gift for the more mature women (e.g. your mum or grandma). This product's retails for £ 6.00 which is an amazing and very affordable price. 

And my final is from the higher range of the spectrum and it's from laura mercier. I love these product's as they feel very luxurious and indulgent. Laura Mercier always release a amazing christmas collection and this year comes as no exception. The one that I have picked from the range for this post is the Creme de la Creme luxe body cleanser collection. You pick this up from Space NK and other retailers for £20 so yes it's quite expensive for the amount of product you get put in my opinion it's definitely worth it. 

I WILL BE DOING TWO OTHER POST'S FOR THIS SERIES WHICH WILL BE LUXURY GIFTS OVER £20 AND OTHER STOCKING FILLER'S FOR UNDER £5 SO IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY MAKE SURE YOU LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK WHICH IS livinglifewithbeauty AND MY PAGE ON INSTAGRAM WHICH IS LILYROUAULT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips