Blogmas day 1!!



Blogmas Day 1

Yay it officially the countdown to christmas I'm already writing this a week and a half in advance but I definetely feel in the christmas mood. So for today post I am going to tell you my tips for wearing glitter. This time of year we do gravitate towards the sparkly things because if you can't wear glitter at christmas well when can you wear it!!    

I feel that prep is so important when wearing glitter as you want it to stay on your on eyes and not fall on your face. I would suggest using the urban decay primer's as even through they are pretty pricey they are some of the best. However l'oreal do a cheaper option which is my opinion isn't as good but it do the job. 


Also applying a shadow base is also a good idea as then the glitter has more of to grab on to. You can either high-end or lower-end with these product's as brands like Chanel luminous long wear eye shadow's do brilliant colours or if you are on a budget the maybelline colour tattoo are a brilliant alternative I know I talk about these a lot however they do deserve all the credit they get. 



For eyeshadow this time of year I tend to turn to my Urban Decay naked 2 palette as it has a brilliant mix of matte and shimmer's so you can really create that smoky dramatic for that christmas party!!


















And my last tip is to apply you eyeshadow before your foundation and concealer as this means that you can sweep any fall out away before applying your base so that it doesn't get stuck. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips