Blogmas day 22 my favourite winter blushes


my favourite winter blushes

When winter comes along I like to create the flush/ coming in from the cold look on my cheeks. These are my favourites to achieve this. 

My favourite cream blush is maybelline dream touch blush, which is quite a moosey. The thing to note about this product is that it is quite pigmented so you only need a little blend. However when it's on the cheeks it does give you that dewy finish which is great for this time of year. 



My next one I9 have gone on and on about since I got it earlier in the year so I won't say to much about it, but it the revolution ultra blush palette in golden sugar. This I'm loving because the blushes give you that sheen and colour all in one. 



My last one is from the H&M beauty range and this is a powder blush in the colour pale pink. This is a really nice natural flush of colour and this about this is that it's not to hard too over do it.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips