blogmas day 8 what get's me in mood for christmas!


blogmas day 8 what get's me in the mood christmas?

So it's that time of year where we all start to enjoy the festivities that december bring's. There are a couple of thing's that get me in the mood for christmas. 

first one is Michael Buble. Wherever I'm travelling either on my own with my family his album is normally on repeat in the car. 


My second one is my christmas Jumper I not actually know where this is from because my mum actually gave it to me as a present, but I just love it!!


Wearing darker/darker lips definitely makes me feel more festive as usually I'm a neutral's girl. I love using the rimmel apocalips lip laquer. 


And lastly decorating the house from head to toe with sparkles and lights now I don't actually have a picture to show you as we haven't done this yet but when I do it will be on instagram. 

Leave a comment below to let me know what get's you in mood for christmas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips