blogmas day 19 Battle of the brands/products micellar water's


Battle of the brands micellar water simple vs Bioderma

I have heard so many good things about Bioderma H20 but I haven't actually tried it before because previously it was quite hard to get hold of as it's a french brand. However now it's available from boot's so I thought I would pick up a bottle to see what the fuss is all about.  I have to say that I love it it's so easy to remove your make-up and doesn't leave any mascara on your skin. The only down side is that it's quite expensive at £10.20 and you get 250ml. However the simple micellar water is very, very similar but the main difference is the price this you can also get from boot's and it's only £4.49. So there is quite a big price difference for basically same product. However if you are in France then this is a lot cheaper as it's a french skincare product. 

I'm definitely going to continue to use it but I'm not sure if I'm going to repurchase it.  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips