Blogmas day 5 party prept skin!

Party prept skin

So it's that time of year when are skin doesn't always look it's best but we want it to look amazing for that Christmas party we're going to. That's I have looked through all my products and selected my favourites to recommend to you!

A couple of days before the party I would recommend using a mask but please be careful what mask you use as some masks are known to be purifying, which means that they are drawing out the blemishes from the skin to get rid off. My favourite to use before an event is the warming mineral mask from the body shop, now this isn't going to be for everyone as it does get quite warm. However I really like this for cleansing my skin as just making me feel fresh.



My cleanser of choice is also from the body shop and is the vitamin E cleanser. This is a cream formula that you work into the skin I would only recommend this from dry to normal skin as it does give you a glow. 



For moisturiser I would recommend the simple range, I'm at the moment using the purifying lotion but the do a whole range for different skin types. The important thing to remember is no matter what you skin types is it's so important to moisturise before make-up as it will sit a lot better on looked after skin. 

If you want your make-up to lasts the whole night then it's a good idea to use a primer before foundation as it will help you to stay looking flawless. This is the porefessional by benefit which is quite pricey! However I would also recommend the rimmel Fix & perfect pro for a more affordable option. 



It's also so important to not forget your hands a well, with the weather getting colder sometimes skin on your hands can be a lot dryer. Hand cream are quite personal as it does depend on what scent you like and whether you are allergic to any ingredients in hand cream as sometimes they can do the exact opposite and dry your hands out even more. My favourite however is the soap and glory hand dream super cream, this has the original soap and glory scent and is also really nourishing. 



LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TO WHAT ANY POSTS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO DO FOR BLOGMAS AND THANKYOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE ON GOING SUPPORT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips