product's im taking with me into 2016


product's I'm taking into 2016

So a couple of month's ago I did a shop my stash which is where I looked through my beauty product's and try to used more of the product's that I don't give a lot of love. 


The make-up I've got in my ted baker bag which I love because it's see through and fit's everything in it. 


 For base I will be using two foundations which are both from rimmel and they are the match perfection and wake me up. They are both quite natural, however something you should know about the wake me up foundation is that it's very dewy and glowy.

 For highlighter I am using the freedom pro-highlight in ambient which I use in two ways if I want quite a glowy look then I will use as a all over face powder.

For face powder I'm using the maybelline matte maker is a very natural powder and help's control shine.



 I have 3 concealer's that all do slightly different thing's. Collection lasting perfection concealer is great for all  round on me. However sometimes it can be quite heavy and drying to under the eyes. that's why sometime's I use a concealer for under the eyes which is usually the light reflector concealer which is great for brightening your under eyes when maybe you don't feeling that good on the inside.









 For bronzer and contour it will be no surprise to anyone who has been reading my blog this year that I have been loving the maybelline master sculpt this year. So this will be definitely staying in my make-up bag for 2016.


For lip's I have 10 product's that really give me a good range of different colour's and finishes which are good for all occasions. The 1st one is new look pure colour lipstick in sweet rose which is quite a deep pink/ purple colour. I feel like you should always have a red in these type of post because a red lip is such a classic look. I have gone for a collection lipstick in the colour of queen of hearts.
 I have two gloss which are on opposite ends of the spectrum of price. The first one is the rimmel London of my gloss in stay rose which a pinky shimmer.

My other one I seemed to mention so much but it's definitely worth it and it's the clarins instant lip perfector in 01 these are incredible very nourishing and the scent is amazing.

 The other nourishing gloss that I have chosen but is very cheap is the NYX butter gloss eclair which is also a lovely pink.
 This is the second collection lipstick that I have put into the bag and it's the shade china rose. On camera this look's quite washed out but on the lips it's a lovely nude.
 I have three moisturising formulated lip product's. One is the revlon hd lipstick in rose which is a lovely one for day to day wear. The other two are a matte and are basically the same colour. The first one is the collection matte lip butter in 01 marshmallow pink and the other revlon matte balm in elusive.

 My last lip is the boujois rouge edition lipstick in 02 beige trench which in a picture looks like your lips are going look dead wearing this colour but when you put it on it's just a really nice nude.

Moving onto eyes I have a couple of mascara's the I will alternate between. The first one is benefit roller lash. In the next couple of week's I will do a full review of this as I really love this.



 The other mascara that I'm loving and will continue to use is the lash accelerator endless from rimmel. This does a similar thing but doesn't give you as much curl as the benefit one does.




























 The 3rd mascara that I will definitely keep using when I want a more dramatic look is the false lash superstar mascara by L'oreal this is a 2 step mascara with a primer and a mascara to give you extra length and volume.
My next mascara I feel like I have talked about all year and it's the maybelline lashsensational mascara this gives you incredible length and volume but not only that it also hold's it there as well. Will be picking up a new one of these in the new year.
I've just started to get into eyeliner as before I never was able to get a thin enough line to make it look like I didn't have a black eye. However since wearing glasses I have found that eyeliner can really define my eyes.

 I know that a lot of people don't like these but I've really loved using the rimmel eyeshadows to help create a smoky eye.














 I've chosen the zooeva naturally yours because it's great for all different looks you can go from very natural to a full on smoky eye.
My last product is the H&M Colour essence cream eye shadow in gentlewomen which is a brown/ purple colour with shimmer in it.


For two random product's I have a hand cream from soap and glory which is just amazing at keeping your hand moisturise and has the classic soap and glory scent. 

My last product is something that I have discovered very recently and it's the charles worthington volume & bounce thick and full 3d boosting creme which does exactly what it says I put this into my roots and just gives my hair volume and body. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips