glossy box december 2015



Glossy box december 2015

I thought I would try a beauty box as I have never tried them and it seems a great way to discover new products/ brands that you may have never known before. 




So to start of with the packaging it came well packaged and nothing was broken or damaged. Within the box you receive 3 full size products and 2 deluxe samples.








 The first product's is the Nicka K airbrush blending sponge which is a dupe for the beauty blender.  This retails for £6.50, I haven't actually tried this yet but will let you know whether this does make my foundation look airbrushed.  







The other full sized product is a nails inc nail polish and this is in the shade uptown. Something you should note is my camera makes it look quite nude but it does have a pinky tone to it.





The last full size product's is a lipstick from bellapierre and it's in the shade ruby. This brand I have actually heard of before and you can sometimes give it in tkmaxx. This retails for £20 but I have seen this make-up for under £10.




The two other deluxe sample sizes is a illuminating primer from Emite diamond and this full size retails for £25.90 so this is definitely on the higher-end. So if it's good then it's definitely worth it because I find that these size primer's are really good as you don't actually use a lot.  



The last product (sorry about the quality) is the royal apothic moisturising body lotion. This full size retails for £14.50 full size, so yes again it's expensive but if it's good then it could be worth it. 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS AND I MAY DO ANOTHER ONE NEXT MONTH. ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW IF YOU LIKED BLOGMAS!!



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips