blogmas day 20 GRWM christmas sparkle



GRWM christmas sparkle 


It's that time of year where we gravitate towards the glitter and sparkle, because to be honest if you can't where glitter at christmas when can you?

The first product I used is the benefit porefessional as this really helps keep my make-up on all night. 


For foundation I wanted to use something that will keep me glowy and looking heathy so that's why I used the Rimmel Wake Me Up. This foundation does need to be powder as sometimes it can be a little bit to sparkly. I really like using this, this time of year because my skin does look a little bit dull so this is just a little pick me up. 


For contour/ bronzer I used one of my all time favourites products which is the master sculpt from maybelline. If you have pale skin and don't want anything too dark then I really would recommend this. 

For blusher I didn't want anything to bold as I was going to go quite bold with the eyes. That's why I used the pinky shade in the revolution ultra blush palette in golden sugar. 


For eyes I used a mix of colour from the urban decay naked 2. I used foxy, tease, verve and YDK.  I love mixing these eyeshadow's as they are so easy to blend. 


For under the eyes I used a eyeshadow's pencil in the bronzey shade. This I love under my eyes as I sometimes find that black is a little bit to harsh if you have a lot going on your lid. 


For mascara I'm using the rimmel lash accelerator which has been one of my favourites for the year. I find that this mascara just makes my lashes super long and defined.


For lips I wanted to go a little bolder so I used the rimmel apoccalips in celestial which is quite a nudey pink but you can still see it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

top 5 nude lips

Top 3 concealer's