favourites of 2015


favourites of 2015


So I was going to do this later in the month but realise that I have good chunk of time today so I thought I would run through everything that I have been loving this year. This year has been amazing all because of you guys. Thank you so much for checking out my blog and I hope that next year will be even bigger. 

So starting with body care I really love body butter and there are definitely two that have stood out this year. The first one is the righteous butter from soap and glory, this has the classic soap and glory scent and the thing that I love about this is that it last's a lot of body butter's smell really nice when you put them on but after a while the scent seems to disappear.  The other one that I love is thew strawberry body butter from the body shop, this is quite a strong scent but to me it just reminds me of strawberry milkshakes by the sea in cornwall. It's also really nourishing and also last's a really long time. 

















For shower gel I have really been loving the ted baker range I'm not sure what this scent is but it's the flowery bottle range and I just love this in summer some how it's really cooling and refreshing. I would really recommend the ted baker beauty range from boots and it's really affordable but amazing quality. 


 For shampoo and conditioner my favourites of the whole year is the fibreology range from l'oreal. These done amazing things for my hair and give it amazing volume and body. I have also used the conditioner but can't find the picture.

Moving onto make-up I have tried so many different foundation this year but the two that I always come back to is the rimmel wake me up foundation which is great if you like a glowy/ dewy look and the max factor face finity all day flawless foundation. This I used if I want more coverage/ formal make-up. 

















For contour/ bronzer it's has to be the maybelline master sculpt I have gone on and on about this since I purchased it.. maybe back in the summer and I still love it. In the product you get a contour shade and a highlight. Both shades are a really good match for my skin and they just give a really nice subtle yet define look to my skin. 

















For blush I discovered the brand revolution which is available from superdrug. I have been loving the ultra blush palette in the shade golden sugar. and I'm really sorry if you are a regular reader of my blog because I have been going on and on about this but I couldn't do this kind of post without mentioning it.



For eyeshadow I have one high-end and one highstreet. My high-end will probably be no surprise to anyone as I have used so much since I bought it and it's the urban decay naked 2 I love this so much and think it's worth the money. It's around £40 so not the most expensive but not the cheapest. I have used this for every single event I have gone to this year and also day to day. The pigmentation of the shadow is amazing and they blend so easily.



For high street I have been loving the collection eyes uncovered palette this is amazing because it's so cheap and has easy to blend. The only thing that I would say that is negative about this palette is that the packaging is not all that good and there is no mirror. This is around the four pound mark so for what you get it's really good value for money.


Lips is quite hard as I have discovered so many this year but I have narrowed it down to three. My first one is my only mac lipstick and I have the shade syrup which is quite neutral but you can see the shade. I knew I wanted a MAC  lipstick for a while but wasn't sure what shade to get as I'm a neutrals girl at heart. This also last's a really long time as well. If you don't own a MAC lipstick then I would really recommend them as they are worth the money.



My next one is the clarins instant lip perfector which is the a gloss/balm which has a little tint. Topshop do some good dupes for these the only thing that is different is the scent the clarins one has vanilla scent and the topshop has a nutty scent.


And my last one is the revlon hd lipstick in rose, these came out in the summer and I know a lot of people didn't like them but for me a person that doesn't like too much of a pigment this is really good.


AND THAT'S MY TOP PICK'S FOR THIS I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

top 5 nude lips

Top 3 concealer's