hair routine



Hair routine 


I was trying to think what type of post's I haven't done on my blog recently or ever and I realised that I haven't done my hair care routine and what product's I love to use. Just as a bit of disclaimer with every post I do about care that everybody is different and therefore even through these product's work on me that might not on you. 


Starting off with shampoo and conditioner. I tend to chop and change a lot with my product's because I'm a blogger I do try a lot of product's so this is just what I am using at moment. Right now I am using the Tresemme renewal hair and scalp range, because of the time of year I tend to get quite a dry scalp which then becomes itchy which never looks good. I find that these just give me moisture back into my hair and scalp and also leave a nice shine to my hair. Also just let you know that boots are doing an offer at the moment where this range is 1/2 price so a good try these products if you have been looking for something to help your hair regain moisture.



 I did a post on this a while ago, so search my blog if you to know in more detail about this product. However this is the Bastiste stylist XXL volume spray and this is a good dupe for the Oribre range. This just give you mega volume and you can control the volume as well which is really handy.

 If I want to add even more volume but use something while my hair is still wet then I used the fudge urban raspberry and vanilla styling mouse. I really like this because it just makes your hair have more body but also the product smells amazing which really helps.
If I want my hair to look straighter without actually using straighteners. I know that sounds ridiculous but Charles worthington have a long lasting straight spray and I spray this into my hair before blow drying and although it doesn't give the same look as actually using straighteners it does definitely make your hair look straighter and sleeker.  







If I want to dry my hair without styling it but still
want to protect it then I will use the VO5 heat
protect spray which does exactly what it says
it doesn't do anything special to your hair all
it does is protect your hair from heat. This is
actually really important because if you don't
then you hair can get damaged. 





If I want to give my hair some extra treatment then I will use a mask. The one I am using at the moment is the Redken extreme length primer which helps distressed hair to gain strength to grow again. I don't actually use this to make my hair grow, I use it to make my hair stronger.








LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS POST AND WHETHER YOU WANT ME TO DO ANOTHER ONE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS TIME WHEN SOME OF THESE PRODUCT'S CHANGED. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips