blogmas day 10! boots haul!


boots haul

Yesterday I took a little trip to boots as I needed some shampoo and gift's for some people.


I don't know about you but I always find that the sanctuary spa do some amazing gift set. This year is no exception, this is actually a gift for someone but I'm not sure who yet. This is the relax breathe and let go set and in it there is a flower puff thing, white lily and damask rose body wash, green lemon and orange blossom body wash and cleansing burst body wash which I have tried and really like. This is £4.50.








My next item is a hand lotion trio from over the moon about. In the set you get a mandarin and patchouli, orange and lime and pink pepper and amyris. This is such a cute little set and it's only £8.00 




I also picked up a couple of bits from charles worthington. This is the shine booster line and I 
picked up the shampoo and conditioner. I also picked up the volume and bounce 3d boosting creme.  This was on a 3 for 2 deal so altogether they cost £11.98.









I also picked up a couple of bits for my mum's stocking (I really hope she's not reading this). I picked up a candle which looks really nice it's from the sanctuary and it's the black rose and cassius scent. This was £6.00 




A few weeks I pick up the volume spray which I absolutely love so I thought I would give the heat and shine spray a go. This is basically a dry heat protected which is great for this time of year. 


This is also a gift for my mum's stocking. This is the blackcurrant and fig eau de toilette which I know she loves and has done for a long time. It from the brands florence anne and it was £10 so quite a good price for a fragrance. 






My last few bits are from the new look pure colour range and if you have been reading my blog this year then you will know that I absolutely love their foundation. So I picked a eyeshadow is biscuit which is a sort of bronzey shimmery colour which £3.99. I also picked up the pure volume mascara which was £4.99. 




COME BACK TOMORROW FOR A BRAND NEW POST AND THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT WITH BLOGMAS YOU HAVE BEEN AMAZING !!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips