november favourites!!



november favourites 

I'm actually going to do two post's today if you follow my instagram then I put a post up for q&a that I will do today so if you haven't seen that either head over to my instagram which is @lilyrouault or leave it in the comment's below anyway moving on to my favourites. 


I have been using this H&M blush so much this month as it's very natural and I absoulately love it! It's in the shade pale pink and it's just perfect for this time of year. 


Diesel loverdose tattoo perfume is definitely my favourite right now. It's quite strong and last's all day but doesn't give you a headache. I definitely give it go if you want to try a new perfume that isn't designer perfume price range.  



Soap and glory hand dream super cream, this I use so much this time of year as it has a nice scent, it's really easy to apply and is gentle on my skin. I find that some hand creams can actually dry out my skin because of the ingredients in it but this one doesn't and I love it. 


If you have been reading my blog lately then you will know I have been really raving about this product, it's the pro highlight from freedom which you can pick up from superdrug. I have the shade ambient which is meant to be a dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting palette. I used this all over my face and it gives a nice glow especially for this time of year. 


SO THAT'S EVERYTHING LEAVE ANY COMMENTS BELOW ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TRYING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips