Pamper time!



I've found that recently having a bit of me time really helps, because of what I do and also having a full time job sometime's I forget to just chill and do nothing. So these are the product's I've been using to take a bit of time for myself. Most of the product's I've already talked about at some point but this are truly the product's that I'm loving. 





Sanctuary spa foaming creamy bath soak, this is so lovely I actually have a bath most night's to relax from the day and start my night time routine. This isn't to strong but does leave your bath with a calming scent. 


I alternate between two product's and the other one is one of the other product's that I picked up in my boots haul. It's the bath float from soap and glory. This is a really nice product but there are some down sides first it's in a tub so you've got to be careful when pouring this into the bath and also the scent is very sweet so it's not going to be for everyone. 



If I'm having a proper pamper time then I like to use a scrub to make my skin nice and soft. The one I'm using at the moment is the zoella beauty scrubbing me softly body scrub. This I really like because it does do something for your skin but isn't too harsh. 




I also like to use a hair mask to give my hair a bit of TLC. As I use a lot of heat on my hair it does dry out. So that's why once or twice a week I like to put a deep conditioner on my hair to restore some of the moisture. This one I got in my february glossy box so if you want to know more then go check that out. 




My hands at the moment are so dry because of the colder weather we are getting in the U.K. I am actually allergic to some hand creams so I have to be careful what I use otherwise my skin gets dryer. This is the soap and glory hand dream super cream. This is quite gentle and does the job but unlike so hand creams it doesn't make you hands dryer when you stop using it. 




The final product for my body is a body butter. My favourite's are from the body shop and there are really thick but still do the job. Also I love that the scent linger's so I really like putting this on before bed and when you wake up the next morning you can still smell it. 

Face mask's are a must for pamper time so here are my favourite 3 that do slightly different things. 


my first one is the warming face mask from the body this is really nice in the bath and the steam from the bath makes it even hotter. This just seem's to cleanse up my skin and it's create before an event. 


 My second one is the REN wake me wonderful night time facial. This you actually leave on your skin. The only negative thing I would say about this is if you don't like that tingly feeling on your face then I wouldn't recommend this as you can feel it doing something. However for my skin it just makes it brighter and happier.








My last one is great if you have dry skin and need something that quite an intensive moisturiser. This is the superdrug vitamin E moisture mask. This is another leave on mask. However what I do with this is put a thick layer on for 10-15 minutes to really soak into my skin and wipe the excess away with a tissue so I'm left with the product still working overnight.







Leave in the comment below what your pamper treat's are and I might give them a go as I'm always up for trying new product's and reviewing them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips