brand focus- make-up Revolution


 Brand focus- make-up Revolution 

I had a idea the other of a new series of blog post that I am going to do where I talk through a brand and also do  a quick review of some of there product's. So I thought I would start with one of my favourite makre-up brand which is make-up Revolution. This brand is a very affordable but do some amazing products. 

They started in london in 2014. Reading about them they have an incredible ethos of combining high quality products and affordable prices. They have product's that follow the latest trends of higher end beauty brands but at highstreet prices. Overall they have 300 product's which is just incredible. I am going to show you my favourites and a short deccription of what I think of them. 


So starting with eyeshadow palette make-up revolution do many different variations going from neutral everyday to more stage/ bright colours. I used all the one's I have so much and love them all. 

The most used one I have and the newest as well so I'm not going to go on about it as I have done a whole review on it and have mention it a couple of blog post's. It's the heart make-up death by chocolate palette this is such an easy palette to wear and has so many everyday shades. 


The other palette that I've mention very recently is the pro- looks palette. This has a very nice mix between matte's and shimmers. It also has just the right amount of  colour in palette without it being to overwhelming if you don't really wear colour on your eyes. 


The next one is definitely on the more colourful side and unfortunately isn't available anymore but I've look on their website and there is one called colour chaos which is very similar. This is the Salvation palette. This has some quite bright shades like the neon yellow but also balances it out with a couple of more neutral shades. 





My most eyeshadow palette is probably the redemption essential shimmers palette. This I have used so much because all the shade are so wearable. There is a mix of matte and shimmers so even through all lot of the shades lot almost the same they do have different finishes. 



My next one I actually forgot I had (that just proves I've got to much make-up!) this is the redemption palette hot smoked which looks a lot like the urban decay smoky palette just a fraction of the price. I'm actually going to put this into next month's make-up bag to use it more so watch out for that post. 



My last three are face palettes and two of them I talk about all the time so I'll try to keep it short. 

The first of the two is the highlight palette and I've done a whole review of this so search my blog if you want more info. 



The second is the ultra blush palette in golden sugar which you know I absolutely love and will continue to use. 



The last face palettes is another palette that I don't used very often and that's because the shades are quite bright and it's quite easy to over do it. It's in the shade sugar and spice however I do really like the highlight in this. 


The only other product I have from the brand is there intensive lip laquer and I don't actually know the shade and can't seemed to find it online. However they don't stock this product in different colours. 



That's all the product I have but let me know if there anything you would recommend my trying as everything I've tried from the brand I really liked. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips