brand focus- soap and glory


The brand soap and glory actually started not as early as some may think. In 2006 Marcia Kilgore moved from Canada to New york City after the success of her first brand which was Bliss. Bliss was a Spa and after the appearances of Calvin Klien she knew she had made big. However she wanted to make a selection of product's that were more affordable. She actually said in one article "that you shouldn't spend an arm and a leg to moisturise one!". That's when Soap and Glory was launched as a UK only (for a while) brand. Soap and Glory are now regularly available in boots stores and also at Harvey Nichols. Soap and glory make a wide range of product's from skincare to make-up. However the most popular is probably the righteous butter with apparently one of these being sold every couple of seconds!

Here are some of my personal favourites. 



The Righteous butter has to be one of my favourite body butter's. If you haven't tried it then it's a really thick and creamy butter that has the classic soap and glory, which I actually can't describe you just have to try it.


Off your face wipes I never actually use on my face as I find them a bit to harsh but as everyday wipes or if you've put to much foundation on your hand then these are really good.




My other favourite hand dream hand cream which I use all the time. I'm actually allergic to some hand creams because of there ingredients. However this one is so gentle and has that classic scent which I just love. 


Heel genius is the sort of the product I use if I want to pamper myself. This is quite a thick foot cream that you meant to put all over your feet with quite a thick layer and then wash it off. However the way I use it is because putting on a thinner layer and then wearing socks around the house. This then leaves my feet so soft and fresh.


Moving onto shower and bath product's I have tried quite a few of their shower gel. The one thing I can say about the one in the pumps like their clean on me is that they lasts forever. Seriously one of these lasts me about two- three months. I also like that they have a pump on them as it makes it so much easier to dispence.  The one that I've tried is the orageasm which just reminds of christmas, which is never a bad thing. 

Moving onto make-up I haven't tried a lot from the brand but I do like there thick and fast mascara. This has quite a fat brush so if you don't like these kind of brushes then don't use this.  However for me it just extend's and volumises my lashes. 




LEAVE IN THE COMMENT'S ANYTHING THAT YOU'VE TRIED AND LOVED. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips