I heart make-up death by chocolate eyeshadow palette



I heart make-up death by chocolate palette. 


I've received this palette for my birthday and I absolutely love it. First of all, all the shades in the palette are really wearable and my kind of colours. Secondly the actual palette smells like chocolate which is such a win win in my book. 































The palette itself contains 14 shades, with 12 colours and two highlights. This can definitely be used for both daytime and night time looks as there is a mix of neutrals/smoky and matte's/ shimmer's.
Starting from the left the shades names are; white light, don't let go, break me up, consume me, all is lost, lick me, fool's gold, one more bar, devour me, tear the wrapper, love you to death.

Pray for me, dipped, tease me, set me free and bring down angels.
















This actually meant to be a dupe for the too faced chocolate bar palette which is £39.00 the shades aren't exactly the same but definitely for £7.99 it's an amazing and love it so much.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips