1 palette 3 looks


1 palette 3 looks

I've realised that I keep my eye make-up the same all the time. So I thought that I would use the I heart make-up palette that I got for my birthday to see what looks I can create. This palette is quite versatile so you can definitely get creative with your make-up.



Look 1- devour me which is a taupe colour that I used all over the lid.

one more bar- dark brown for the crease

fools gold- shimmery gold for the centre of lid.


 (sorry about the light)

Look 2 tease me- chocolate brown
 dipped- purple shimmer
love you till death- silver shimmer
white light- highlight shade



 look 3

tear the wrapper- gold shimmer
don't let go- matte brown under the eyes













LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS FORMAT AND I MIGHT DO MORE OF THESE POST'S 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips