Fleur de force (looks)


Fleur de Force is a youtube sensation and last year she released her own line of makeup exclusively to feelunique.com. Since I have quite a few bits from her collection 
I thought that I would do a full review and share my favourites. In the range there in two eyeshadow palette and six lipgloss which she describes a lipgloss library. 

Both the eyeshadow quads are fairly neutral with a little pop of colour and they are fairly small so great for travelling. 

The first one is lunar rose which has quite a subtle purple tone to the quad. Within the quad there is a baby pink matte shade a bronze shimmer shade, a very pale lilac shimmer shade and a deep purple with glitter running through it. Both quad's comes with an actual mini brush instead of a sponge applicator which is great if you're on the go. This I paired with the little star lip gloss which is a baby pink which I'm obsessed with recently. 





















The second look that I've done has more of a bold lip with a subtle eye. For this I've used the other eye shadow quad which is cosmic bronze. Within this quad there a very pale highlight shade, a sort of caramel brown shade, a shimmer taupe colour and a matte deep brown. Out the two I definitely use this one more than other as these are more my shades. For the lips I used the only highly pigmented bold lip that I love and this is the lip gloss in starry starry which is quite a dark pink shade. 






























Overall the whole range is amazing and you can definitely tell that Fleur has had a lot of input into the product's. I know a couple of weeks ago these were all that I talked about but I still absolutely love them and will continue to use them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips