AUSSIE 3 minute miracle reconstruction deep treatment


AUSSIE 3 minute miracle reconstruction deep treatment

Recently I've found that my hair has become quite dry and hair to work with. This is partly because I have been using a lot of heat on hair and also I've been trying a lot different product's. So whilst I was in Tesco's the other day I came across the Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstruction which is a intense conditioner that puts moisture back into the hair. I really like this product for 3 reasons; 1 it's really good nourishing and I can tell straight away that it's actually done for my hair 2 it's smells amazing and 3 it doesn't actually have a lid, it's a squeezy bottle which is so convenient in the shower. You can pick this up from boots, superdrug and supermarkets. At the moment it's 2 for £7 in boots with all Aussie product's so if you wanted to try another product from the range as they have a couple of different masks in the range now's the perfect time to do it. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips