Glossy box February 2016



Glossy box February 2016

I received this month's glossy yesterday and I have to say that it's the one of the best I've received so far. 

The actual packaging of the box is very cute with it being valentines day themed.  Inside this month's box all the product's are full sized. So this month you are definitely getting your money's worth. 




 Starting of with the full size product's. The first thing I saw is a protective hair mask volume conditioner from the brand NAOBAY. This is a 200ml and retails for £10.64. I will let you know whether this is any good.
The next full size product is from the vintage cosmetics company which you'll know if you've been reading my blog then I'm a massive fan of their brushes. These are there tweezers and like everything else they have amazing packaging. These retail for £10.64.

 There are also two make-up product's in the box. The first one is from MUA and it's there powerpout glaze in the shade Serenity. I'm really interested to try these as they have a kind of paintbrush applicator. These retail for £3.50.
The other make-up item is a eyeliner from the brand NICKAK and it's there 24hr waterproof eyeliner in brown. This retails for £3.99 and this product seems really interesting as it has a built in sharpener. 
The final product is a razor from wilkinson sword and it's there Intuition sensitive care razor. This claims to moisturise whilst shaving with natural aloe. I don't normally like these product but will give it a go and let you know what I think. This retails for £6.99 so very affordable it also comes with a holder that you can stick to tiles or the side of a shower. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips