Sigma 3DHD flat Kabuki brush



Sigma 3DHD flat Kabuki brush 

Recently I've felt that I have been applying my foundation the same way for ages and I wanted to try a different brush to see if it makes a difference. So as I had a voucher for my birthday I picked up the Sigma 3DHD flat Kabuki brush. This is quite a dense brush so it's really good for buffing foundation into the skin to give more of a flawless finish. 

The other thing I like about this brush is it's sculpted at the top to a point. So it means that you can get into the sides of the nose and under the eyes easily. The bristles are also really soft so it's not going to irritated the skin and leave it feeling sore. 


















You can get this from http://www.lookfantastic.com/brands/sigma.list and this brush is also available from amazon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips