Brand focus- Rimmel


This the 3rd installment of this feature on my blog and this time I thought I would one of my favourite brands from the high street which is Rimmel. Rimmel is a very affordable and very accessible (in the U.K) brand. Rimmel first started in 2001 launching with the famous face of Kate Moss to it's name. Rimmel in now available in over 40 countries world wide. Rimmel aims to create a make-up range that is colourful, contemporary and of a high-quality. I have loved rimmel ever since I first got into make-up and find that the product's are amazing. 

Here are a few of my favourite's which you will probably already if you're regular reader's. 

Starting of with base, I love rimmel because they actually do a shade that matches my skin. I regularly use the match perfection and wake me up foundation. These are actually the old formula's and am yet to try the new formula of the match perfection. 

 Match perfection is great if you want a everyday natural foundation. It's not overly matte neither glowy, it's just got great coverage and a great shade range.


Wake me up foundation is a lot more glowy and does a slight shimmer to it. I like to this one as well especially in the winter as it adds that radiance that you may need.

Both these foundation are very affordable at under the £10 mark.

  













The rimmel is such a classic product as it was something I use as a teenager before I even knew anything really about make-up. This I don't use all the time as I'm not particularly oily but if I want my foundation to last all day then this is what I used. 










I also really like their fix and perfect pro primer. This is just a great base for make-up and definitely helps my foundation last a lot longer. I don't use this everyday, but it definitely works when I do. 











In my opinion Rimmel do the best individual's eyeshadows in the highstreet. These are my two favourites which are gold record and millionaire. These are so pigmented and for highstreet eyeshadow these are amazing. 










 Rimmel do some amazing mascara's however my favourite's are the super curler which was launch last year. This does something amazing for my lashes but I forget I have it sometimes as I'm always using the maybelline lash sensational. My other favourite which I find gives me amazing length and definition is the lash accelerator this has been around for quite a few years now but I just love the way it grips my lashes and extends them.




Finally I've got two lip product which I just love this is the lasting finish lipstick in asia which is a typical me colour, very neutral pink.
The other one is a liquid lipstick. This is the colour apocalyptic which is a very bright pink. I like these but the one thing that put's my of is the taste. 




THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT I LOVE FROM RIMMEL LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW OF WANT BRAND YOU WANT TO DO NEXT BUT JUST REMEMBER I AM IN THE UK SO SOME BRANDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips