Birthday voucher haul


Birthday voucher haul. 

If you saw my birthday haul then you'll know that I got some voucher's for my birthday. So this is going to be the thing's that I bought with those. 

Starting of with H &M I actually kind of knew what I wanted before I went in.  

So the first thing is a t-shirt with a lace detail at the top. I really like this kind of tops because they look really nice with a pair jeans to either to go shopping with or for just a casual sunday lunch. This top was £7.99.

My next item is a checked shirt which I just love so much. I don't actually have a lose fitting cotton shirt so I know I'm going to get so much wear out of this. This I will wear with my topshop jeans as a smart/ casual look. This was £19.99


My next thing is something that I knew I wanted and it's the only jeans that I absolutely love. These are the topshop joni jeans. These are quite well known, I've already got a pair and just love them so much so I wanted to pick up another pair. These are £36.00 so there are definitely more expensive than some jeans on the high street but in my opinion they are worth it. 




Moving onto beauty things my brother was kind enough to get me a boots voucher for my birthday. So I decided to use this to get bits that I really wanted. I take quite a few bath's so I wanted a few product's to test to see if they are any good. I haven't actually tried this yet but I said for my family to use it and I think that liked it. This is the Sanctuary spa foaming creamy bath soak. 


The next product I got was from soap and glory. I'm a big fan of there bath and body range but hadn't tried there daily soothe bath float. This is a really nice product if you want to relax after a long day. This is aimed to be for pre-bedtime. This retails for £8.00 however there is 3 FOR 2 on bath product's in boots at the moment. 



The other product I got on the 3 for 2 deal was the boots botanics relaxing bath soak with orange blossom. This I haven't tried yet but from the first scent it's quite strong. This I got free but it's normally £5.50. 

L'oreal was on 2 for £12 deal at the moment. So I decided to pick up two of the base product's as I've heard so many people talk about them. The first one is the l'oreal true match foundation and I got mine in the shade rose ivory which is the palest one and I haven't tried this yet but it looks like it will be a good match for me. 


The other product I got on this deal was the L'OREAL Lumi Magique which is a highlight concealer. Just a tip L'oreal and YSL are under the same company so this is pretty the same as the Touche Eclait just half the price at £8.49.



 THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT I GOT THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO GOT ME THE VOUCHER'S I REALLY HAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT WITH THEM. 




   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips