February make-up bag No.2



February make-up bag No. 2


This is the second instalment of this little series that I've been doing this week. I've already done a post on what product's are in my February make-up bag and a 1st look on what I can do with them. Today I'm actually going out to see my best friend so I went for something a little more full coverage and it needed to be long wearing as well. I am actually writing and uploading this on the same day so these is what I did with my face today. 

For foundation I used the Bourjois Air Matt foundation. This is quite a full coverage foundation and it last's a long time so perfect for today. I know I have been on the fence about this product but I'm going to see how well it does today to see if I actually do like it. 


For concealer like always I used two and the first one was probably no surprise but I used the Barry M light reflector concealer for under my eyes.


For blemishes I used the maybelline fit me which is quite light but did the job. 

Highlight/ powder I went for quite a radiant look as the weather in England today is not that great. So I used Freedom pro-highlight in ambient which just gives you a nice glow. 



Keeping on the glowy them I used the max factor creme puff blush in lavish mauve as this just a subtle glow and colour. 



For lips I wanted something quite neutral as I went quite heavy on the eyes and din't want to much as it was a daytime look. So I used my Fleur De Force lipgloss in little star which is just a really nice natural pink. 


For mascara I used my favourite at the moment (it changes all the time) and it's the benefit roller lash this just gives me amazing volume and the best part it last's all day. 



For eyeshadow I used the palette that I haven't stopped talking about and it's the I heart make-up death by chocolate palette. Today I used the light brown colour all over the lid, chocolate brown in the crease and the more matte highlight on the brown bone.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips