Make-up look new stuff


Make-up look new stuff

I've sorted out all my make-up today and I've realised that I've got a few bit's that I've picked up and haven't actually use.

So starting with foundation I picked up the L'oreal true match foundation the other day because I heard so much about it. The shade I picked up was 1.C rose ivory which is a good match for me and blend's into the skin so nicely. I know this may sound cheesy but it is my true match. I also used the L'oreal Lumi Magique which just makes you look more awake than you actually are. This is also a really good match for me and I got it in the shade 1 light. 







For eyes, this isn't new but I haven't used that much. It's the fleur de force eyeshadow quad in Lunar rose. This is such a nice small eyeshadow quad and I especially love the top right colour. 



For mascara I used one of the revlon mascara's. This is the red ultimate all in one and I have done a whole review of these this week so if you want to know more information then go check out that post. This is definitely my favourite, the way it just get's into my lashes and extend's them is amazing. This may be a contender to be my favourite mascara over the lash sensational. So make sure you keep an eye to see what one I love more. 





 

Finally for lips I used the revolution lip laquer in barely there which I'm not actually sure about as it's almost on the verge of the shade that could wash my lips out. So make sure to keep a eye as it could go either way.

This is the final look!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips