February make-up bag look 1



Make-up bag look 1


Yesterday I uploaded a post showing you what I will be using this month. So today I thought a would start of a series (I don't know how many there will be) of post's showing how I use this make-up to create different looks. 

Today I'm just at home so I wanted something quite basic and natural. I will writing a post later about the fit me collection so I wanted something that was easy to take off with a make-up wipe. 

Starting of with base I used the air mat foundation from Bourjois which I've been trying out for the last few months. 


I didn't actually apply any concealer as I didn't want to much on my face. However I did apply my master sculpt from maybelline to add some shape to my face. I used both the contour and highlight. 


That's all I applied as a base. So moving onto eyes I used the I heart make-up death by chocolate palette. Within this palette I used the light brown shade on the far left all over the lid. I then used the champagne shade on the top row next to the highlight shade on the centre on my lid. I finally used the top highlight under the brow bone. 


For mascara I applied a couple of coats of the roller lash mascara from benefit. I added this yesterday after the post as this is now one of my favourite mascaras of all time. 


Finally for lips I decided to use the maybelline colour elixir in rose refined as I this just a very sheer colour on the lips and I didn't want anything to heavy as I'm just at home today. 



The final look 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips