Vintage cosmetic's company essential face brush set


Vintage Cosmetic's company essential face brush set


If you saw my what I got for my birthday post then you'll know that two of my friends got my this cute brush set. In the set you get a powder brush, blusher brush and a foundation brush. They are all so soft and I especially love the foundation brush, normally I don't like flat top foundation brushes as I feel that the don't actually blend foundation into the skin however this one is different. I think that it's because they are so soft. I also love the handle of the brushes, they look very classic and quite heavy but in a good way. You can get these from feelunique.com  and also there are some other brushes from the range. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips